Recital 2019 has come and gone! Everyone danced and tumbled Beautifully!
We packed the house and sold out!!
We can not wait to see you again next year!
Recital will be held at Illinois Central College Performing Arts Center.
Recital usually takes place the first week in June or last weekend in May. The show starts at 6:00 PM with doors opening at 5:30 PM. No one will be allowed in prior to 5:30 PM.
Tickets are $12 for Adults and $10 for children 12 and under if purchased in advance. They will be $2 more each at the door. DVDs of the show are $25 and are available for pre-order now in studio or by contacting one of the studio directors. Recital T-shirts with theme design and every students name and the date and location of show are also available for pre-order for $20. All money is due at time of order.
Flowers will be available at the theater to purchase for your favorite performer.
Thank you so much for supporting our dancers and tumblers and making their dreams possible.
We hope you enjoy the show!
- Every night, the show starts at 6:00 PM. Doors open at 5:30 PM. Auditorium doors will not be opened until 5:30 PM
- Please leave the first THREE center rows open for staff and their families as we must run back and forth to direct your children
- Dressing rooms are downstairs and boys may change in the restrooms. The staging area is reserved for staff and team members with 6+ dances
- Students need to line up in front of the off-stage bathrooms FIVE numbers before they go on.
- Parents may accompany their children to the offstage area, but may NOT go backstage.
- Stagehands will come get the dancers from the line-up area, and will bring them back out after they have performed.
- Makeup must be a minimum of eyeliner, eye shadow, blush/bronzer, and lipstick, and must be worn on stage
- No jewelry may be worn unless pre-approved by your teacher/coach BEFORE rehearsal
- Hair MUST be worn out of your face (including bangs) and fully secured, but may be worn to your preference, unless otherwise specified by your teacher/coach
- Absolutely NO undergarments!
- GLITTER IS ALLOWED!!! GLITTER IS ALLOWED!!!!!! :)
- All straps should be sewed or pinned.
- Make sure shoes are tied securely
- Bag Check - check for every costume, accessory, tights, and shoes!
- If you have a costume malfunction, something (shoe, boW, etc) falls off, leave it where it lands until you have finished dancing. Grab it as you leave the stage.
- No sitting on the stairs, stage, or ramps to the stage
- No one is allowed backstage unless pulled back by the stagehands
- No gum/candy onstage and no food/drink in the auditorium
- Concessions will be available, but must be consumed in the lobby
- Flowers will be available for purchase for your favorite dancer
- DVDs are available for pre-order
- Smile, have fun, and show them what you've got!!