Fall Classes Begin September 13!
Recital 2021 Has Come & Gone
Thank you so much for supporting our dancers and tumblers and making their dreams possible. We hope you enjoyed the show!
- Please leave the first 3 center rows open for staff and their families, so we are able to run back and forth to direct your children.
- Girl’s dressing rooms are downstairs. Boys may change in the restrooms. The staging area is reserved for staff and performers who are in 6 or more routines.
- Students need to line up in front of the offstage bathrooms 5 numbers before they go on.
- Parents may accompany their children to the offstage area, but may NOT go backstage.
- Stagehands will come get the dancers from the line-up area, and will bring them back out after their performance.
- Makeup must be a minimum of eyeliner, eye shadow, blush/bronzer, and lipstick, and must be worn on stage
- No jewelry may be worn unless pre-approved by your teacher/coach BEFORE rehearsal
- Hair MUST be worn out of your face (including bangs) and fully secured, but may be worn to your preference, unless otherwise specified by your teacher/coach
- Absolutely NO undergarments!
- GLITTER IS ALLOWED!!! GLITTER IS ALLOWED!!!!!!
- All straps should be sewed or pinned.
- Make sure shoes are tied securely
- Bag Check – check for every costume, accessory, tights, and shoes!
- If you have a costume malfunction, something (shoe, boW, etc) falls off, leave it where it lands until you have finished dancing. Grab it as you leave the stage.
- No sitting on the stairs, stage, or ramps to the stage
- No one is allowed backstage unless pulled back by the stagehands
- No gum/candy onstage and no food/drink in the auditorium
- Concessions will be available, but must be consumed in the lobby
- Flowers will be available for purchase for your favorite dancer
- DVDs are available for pre-order
- Smile, have fun, and show them what you’ve got!!