When I Grow Up
Creations Dance Studio Recital 2022
Night 1: Friday, May 20th, 2022
Night 2: Saturday, May 21th, 2022
Dress Rehearsal (Performers Only):
Thursday, May 19th, 2022
Show Starts: 6:00 PM
Doors Open: 5:30 PM
Recital tickets are available for advanced purchase at the studio. Seats are limited! Tickets will also be for sale at the door on the day of the event, subject to availability.
Adults – $15/ea
Children – $10/ea
Recital DVDs – $25/ea
Recital T-Shirts – $20/ea
DVDs and T-Shirts must be PRE-ORDERED IN ADVANCE at the studio.
Flowers are available at the theater to buy for your favorite performer.
Payment is due when the order is placed. Merchandise will be available for pick up at recital or from the studio at a later date.
- Please leave the first 3 center rows open for staff and their families, so we are able to run back and forth to direct your children.
- Girl’s dressing rooms are downstairs. Boys may change in the restrooms. The staging area is reserved for staff and performers who are in 6 or more routines.
- Students need to line up in front of the offstage bathrooms 5 numbers before they go on.
- Parents may accompany their children to the offstage area, but may NOT go backstage.
- Stagehands will come get the dancers from the line-up area, and will bring them back out after their performance.
- Makeup must be a minimum of eyeliner, eye shadow, blush/bronzer, and lipstick, and must be worn on stage.
- No jewelry may be worn unless pre-approved by your teacher/coach BEFORE rehearsal.
- Hair MUST be worn out of your face (including bangs) and fully secured, but may be worn to your preference, unless otherwise specified by your teacher/coach.
- Absolutely NO undergarments!
- GLITTER IS ALLOWED!!! GLITTER IS ALLOWED!!!!!!
- All straps should be sewed or pinned.
- Make sure shoes are tied securely.
- Bag Check – check for every costume, accessory, tights, and shoes!
- If you have a costume malfunction, something (shoe, boW, etc) falls off, leave it where it lands until you have finished dancing. Grab it as you leave the stage.
- No sitting on the stairs, stage, or ramps to the stage.
- No one is allowed backstage unless pulled back by the stagehands.
- No gum/candy onstage and no food/drink in the auditorium.
- Concessions will be available, but must be consumed in the lobby.
- Flowers will be available for purchase for your favorite dancer.
- DVDs are available for pre-order.
- Smile, have fun, and show them what you’ve got!
Thank you so much for supporting our dancers and tumblers and making their dreams possible.
We hope you enjoy the show!